Pre-M Selection Testing software has been developed to aid the selection of suitable candidates for the position of X-ray operator.
Pre-M delivers 8 tests that assesses candidates on the most important capabilities needed to become successful x-ray screeners:
- Spatial Perception Test
- Colour Identification Test
- Basic Image Interpretation Test
- Threat Object Recognition
- Object Recognition-Superimposition
- Sustained Attention Test
- Mental Rotation Test
- Visual Closure Test
How it Works
Pre-M is easy to implement as part of the services SSTCs offer their clients. The testing system is available online or as a standalone program installed on the SSTCs computers.
Each year SSTCs must purchase a minimum number of tests. However, as these tests are available at a discounted price, SSTCs are able to maximise their profit margin as they sell the product.
- The demand for pre-employment tests is likely to increase in the coming years as more and more governing bodies set up laws requiring all x-ray screeners be tested properly before they are hired.
- Pre-M requires no training and can be used immediately as each test is explained clearly via a tutorial.
- As Pre-M delivers reports automatically at the end of each test, there is minimal time spent administrating the system.